Pick your method(s):
- Personal training is one on one.
- Group training is one to multiple.
- Youth/Family training is with a group.
- Virtual training is online, which may include file sharing, email, audio/video, etc.
Develop your plan:
During our first session, we review your health and medical history, nutrition and hydration, rest and recovery, positive and negative stressors, review body measurements/metrics as desired, and perform a fitness/movement assessment to ensure we tailor a realistic and measurable training plan to achieve your goals.
Tailor your options to your flow:
- Location: Indoors or outdoors. Venues such as a park, trails, beaches, Home, fitness club, etc. are available.
- Sport/Goal specificity: Option to tailor to endurance or multi-sport sports such as triathlon, etc., or conventional sports such as soccer, etc., or other activity.
- Functional movements.
- Core fitness.
- Stability, balance, and agility.
- Strength and conditioning.